Tuesday 17 March 2015

Laura Mercier love



As a little treat, my American surprised me with a few Laura Mercier products. I had never encountered these here in SA, and I have to say I am officially a MASSIVE fan. 

My first try was the foundation primer in Radiance Bronze. It has a lovely bronzed look and when applied, gives an "inner glow". The texture is not greasy at all and it has been the only primer thus far that has actually bonded with the particular foundation I use on my clients (as ironic as that sounds).

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Radiance Bronze

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer -Radiance Bronze 


Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance Bronze -Close up glow effect on hand





I have the little sample version of the translucent setting powder, which is super. I love to have it in my make-up travel kit- the size is so perfect for touch ups! It has a more yellow tinge to it which leaves a great tone and compliments that inner glow look.


Laura Mercier Setting Powder ( Pic borrowed from Sephora.com)

I also have a highlighting powder compact and a contour shade compact. AMAZING! The highlighter is like SILK, glitter-free and light pearl in colour. Perfect for making cheekbones gloriously prominent and beauty editorial worthy. I cannot rave enough about this product. 
Laura Mercier Highlighter (Pic borrowed from Sephora.com)

The bronzer shade I have is so perfect for light- medium skin tones, doesn't look dirty on the face, and is shimmer-free, which is key for more natural looking contour.


(well used) Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Bronze -03

Thanks to the staff at Sephora somewhere in Texas for guiding my cowboy through his first Sephora journey. I can't wait to try some more products from the Laura Mercier range on my next trip to the USA!

Products available from:

www.sephora.com
www.lauramercier.com

xoxo B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment